A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Library Marathon...

Hey!
I like this place so much better to write than updating my homepage every day which never does what it is supposed to do! This just great!
I spent half of my day at the library with Julia...I like going there with someone else, it makes me not want to leave any moment..:) I can´t even start to think how much work is still ahead of me. At least I got out of this " I´m so depressed"-habit. Nothing changes by whining all the time. Thank god I´m always starting to get on my own nerves before I start driving other people crazy. I really have to work on my attitude though.
Set achievable goals and then actually do it! I´m so happy I managed to hand in my paper on time. I started to work on another one I´ll finish tomorrow and I did some Linguistics....so I´m alright, I guess.

I also finally found out which school I´ll be going to do my internship at beginning in 3 weeks! It´s a nice school from what you can tell by looking at their webpage, it´s in a good part of the city...so we´ll see how it´ll be going!
Andy bought a DVD-player last week and I now can watch some of my FRIENDS episode my computer always rejected for one reason or another....yay!:)
Any and Basti are in Wolfsburg today at a soccer game. I´m expecting them back late today, drunk but happy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home