A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Lend your voices only.....

Lend your voices only
to sounds of freedom.
No longer lend your strengh to that
which you wish to be free from
fill your life with
love and bravery
and you shall lead
a life uncommon.

Jewel Kilcher

Hey!

Talked to my Mom last night for over an hour. I had such a strange feeling inside me after I had a dream about my brother´s best friend Thomas being killed in Iraq. He wasn´t even there, he was stationed in Afghanistan for over 6 months, but still. So I called home...of course he was fine..but then my MOm told me a girl from my old school, 18 years old, killed herself on Sunday. And we started to talk about my Grandmother and Grandfather passing away this year within a week. Even though nothing happend, I couldn´t get rid of this dark feeling for the rest of the day.
My brother René (11) came to speak with me on the phone and then first thing he said was: Hi, well, I miss you soooo much, you know. That was so sweet! He is so cute, brings me to tears within a minute, really....

Today it´s Sunday....I´m working on my paper which will be done soon. Amazing how things can change within a week. Suddenly I can work again. I´m thankful for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home