A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, October 03, 2004

I did it!

Just finished my paper. I´ll hand it in tomorrow. Whenever I´m done with something I can´t get rid of it, so it actually also "feels" done!:)
My friend Merlina from PA called me this afternoon. It was a total surprise, a very happy one of course! We talked almost an hour....we have a lot of chatching up to do, I´m happy we can be together around Christmas and in March when I´ll be visitin her in Lancaster. A roadtrip to Washington D.C. is already planned. I never managed to go to Arlington and this time I really want!
I´ll watch "Tatort" now with "my" two guys, who by the way, invited me to pizza tonight...:) I´m turning into a spoiled princess it seems!

I wanted to thank Jule, Julia, Ines, Regine and all the others who support me during this time! Couldn´t do it without you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home