A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rocking Prenzlauer Berg and more..:)

Cathy and Janine inspired me to go back to writing this in English - at least for now!:)
Well - had a nice day. I got up at 5.30 am to finish my paper for a class called "Literaturdidaktik und Theaterpädagogik"...it was due via email today and I managed to send it to the teacher right before 9 am. I jumped into the shower and headed to the Eckstein Cafe in Prenzlauer BErg to meet with the gang. Jule and Maddi brought their girls, too, so there were 7 of us: Ines, Regine and me plus Jule and Sophie (1 3/4) and Maddi with Hanna (11 months) and of course, Baby Jonathan inside!:) We had a nice breakfast and the little girls almost turned the play upside down....:) Waitresses and other guests made an effort to stay cool and keep smiling - so nothing disturbed our time together. I went to work for about an hour - typing scipts and folding binders..Nothing to demanding, as always! After a look in the mirror I decided it was time for some eyebrow waxing and I headed to the studio - 9 Euros and I look like a lady again...
After a stop at Karstadt I finally arrived home - very tired!:) Andy is making Enchiladas right now and it smells rather promising..:)
Next challenge: my desk - a never-been-bigger pile of STUFF I need to get rid of before I leave for the South on Thursday!
I also talked to Daniel who´s finally back in Berlin from Warszaw - so good to hear from him! Had a quick chat with Jule and Heike in Switzerland- so, I´m communicating as always....

Alright, I better get to the pile of clothes that needs to be ironed and packed.. I´ll be in touch!

Greetings to Cathy, Melanie and all the girls at AuPairUSA.de. Please leave comments!:)

Love, Kathrin

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Mareen said...

Hi Kathrin,
liebe Gruesse aus einem eiskalten *brrrrr* New Jersey. Leider haben wir hier keinen Schnee, aber vielleicht kannst du mal welchen rueberschicken.
Mareen

Sorry, aber ich muss mein Deutsch beibehalten, und deshalb kein Englisch, weil ich ja meistens nur Englisch rede.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home