A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It sucks!

Well, what do you know....
I knew that going to University for yet another semester would kick me in the a** from behind.
Turns out, the professor that agreed to take my exams in December / Mai (the second one, that is, after the first one died very unexpectantly last November), can´t do it anymore which I only found out because I wrote her an email asking about a totally different matter. She ist going to Canada to teach there. Good for her. Bad for me.

You know, I´m REALLY trying here.
- I hate this damn school.
- I hate the stupid people I have to meet every day, people that can´t say "I habe das gelesen" anymore but, no, have to say "Ich hab das rezipiert"...*würg*
- I hate the fact that I can´t work for school anymore and that makes it seem like I´ll never get out oft here.
Still, I´m TRYING!!!!
For what I don´t know.
For normal people this would probably be the point where they´d start thinking whether going to university was the best idea.
I personally - am close to quitting for good.

I don´t want to hear one single word about how your school life is the best part of your life. I´ve been here at this school for a good 4 1/2 years now. It has NEVER been that way for me for a single day. I swear.

So much for now.
K.

2 Comments:

At 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no advice to offer... Just sending you a BIG hug!

 
At 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

das klingt nicht sehr schön.. lass dich nicht unterkriegen - kopf hoch! es kommen immer wieder bessere zeiten!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home