A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Migrane attacks!

Hey everyone!
Yesterday was a very good day. I met with Julia at the library around 9 am and we actually stayed there until 6 pm...I started a paper I have to give to my professor of Medieval History tomorrow. After the library I went to get stuff for dinner with Ines. At home I was so tired, all I could do was take a shower, grab some cookies and watch FRIENDS in my bed...I was so exhausted!
This morning I woke up and got headaches...Andy was the best guy ever, he took me to the library by car because some books were due, then he took me home with him and I went to bed. I still don´t feel good, but it´s better. I didn´t get anything done, of course. I really have to start now!

Greetings to Matt in Michigan. Seriously, I don´t know what it is about the coasts..:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home