A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Friday, January 07, 2005

First week back in school (43 days remaining)

Couldn´t write for a couple of days as the computer I was using at school wouldn´t let me sign on! Hope everybody had a good start into the new year.
First week of school is over - nothing special happened. I wasn´t very lucky with my choice of classes this semester so I´m pretty bored.
Of course I was nice to see Ines, Frauke, Maddi and Jule again. Spent Tuesday´s and Wednesday´s lunch break at the italian place near university...the waiter already knows us and we´re always having a lot of fun when we´re there.
Went to Petra´s on Wednesday..Talked about Luke 22:32, which is the verse dedicated to 2005. I love it a lot.
Spent Thursday and today cleaning up my apartment. Bathroom is still dirty. With all the stuff I took back from my Mom´s it took me forever. Also, I rearranged the furniture....I just need that from time to time.
Went to see Jule this afternoon. She was pretty sick and still suffers from excema all over her body. Hope it´ll get better soon. Baby Sophie is fine! She´s getting so old already and she´s just the cutest baby ever....I have to watch my glasses now as she´s trying to steal it from my nose when I´m holding her....had so much fun!
now I´m at Andy´s. Had a stupid argument earlier. Sometimes we just can´t communicate.
Nothing on TV, so I´ll go and read now, I guess!
Annelie sent me the cutest picture of the Carnation-Sprague-Renz children of the extended family. I just LOVED it. Hopefully Andy will make it smaller so I can have it developped and framed.
I almost forgot: Picked up passport at town hall! I´m all set for America! Can´t wait!
Bye for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home