A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy new Year!

Hey everyone! Greetings still from Waldshut....Hope everyone had a nice New Year´s Eve yesterday! Mine was a blast!:)
I made a potato quiche in the morning, prepared dressing for the salad, threw my stuff together and took my Mom´s car to Merlina´s. We picked up her American friends Christina and Jack from the station in Dogern, set up the buffet and around 8 pm everyone else came.
There were 10 of us: Merlina, Lisa, Sonja, Sarah-Mee, Sandra, Riki, Christina, Jack, Barbara and me. We had corn salad, lettuce, quiche, sandwiches, dessert and lots of things to drink. We spend the night playing Taboo, dancing, giggling and talking. I was feeling very good. I don´t know why, but usually I had so many different feelings going on in myself and everything felt so weird I couldn´t really enjoy myself..this time it was nice. Merlina and I had a lot of fun before the others arrived - now I feel sad about leaving tomorrow and I can´t wait to see her again in March. We went to bed around 3 and slept till 9. We cleaned a little and just ate leftovers....Now I´m home and I´m starting to get tired again...I´ll probably watch "Sister Act 2" later....:)
I couldn´t report on a regular basis as the internet was down again - nobody really knows how this stuff works.
Anyway, I had a fun time at my Dad´s house doing nothing but watching TV, talking and eating. The day after I got back I went to a cocktail bar with Sandra, Merlina and Riki. I drove there so I only had non-alcoholic cocktails which I loved - especially the "Evergreen".
On the 30th I spent the day at home and we went out for dinner to a traditional restaurant in Merlina´s village.
Sarah, Jule and Petra called me which was very nice. Somehow I miss Berlin - Andy of course - on the other hand I´d love to stay longer. I might come here for a couple of days in March after coming back from the States.
Yep....and today´s today.....
Plans for the new year are:
- more sports - feel better with my body (swimming, running...whatever..)
- continue Swedish class
- find a choir
- go to church
- be more open
- be more relaxed
- do all the "Scheine" I need to complete university
- have a great time in the US!

I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home