A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tired....

I already got my new tickets, yeah! I´m doing good, all my school stuff is sorted out but I´m just so tired. Every night there´s something else to do and I don´t get to bed early enough. I have to sleep in on Saturday, I can´t wait! I met Ines yesterday, she was in Spain and we hadn´t seen each other in over 2 weeks, so we ended up at the Italian restaurant and had lunch together. After that I went to a special library to borrow all different kinds od school books (History) so I can start preparing my lectures on the weekend.
I had a premiere yesterday: I drove the car to my cell group meeting for the first time in Berlin! Streets are crazy here, but I made it. I thought to myself "If you can drive through Philly, you can drive through Berlin, too." So I did it! Petra, Lisett and I made plans how we want to spend Christmas time this year...we will do arts and crafts, meditation, read to each other and work on a statement for people who don´t know why Christmas is celebrated aside from presents. It´s amazing how many people don´t know anything about Christ. I don´t mean those who have decided not the be Christians but those who just have no clue....
Have a nice day everyone!
Love, Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home