A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Well.....

Happy 23rd birthday, Andrea!:)
And: Happy belated 24th birthday, Julia M.! I´m so sorry I didn´t even write you!

I´m still alive. I´ve been studying, eating and sleeping all week. Tomorrow is the big day. I´m again so scared. Andy says I never failed an exam, why would I fail this one? I can see his point, but still...
First week of school also.....crowded classes as usual. I have to find a way not to let that stress me out the way it does right now. Oh my god.
My school internship seems to be a desaster right now. The principal just left me in the teachers room and took off. I have no idea where to go or what to do next week.
I feel like sleeping and just forgetting all these things.

Will have class in an hour - "teacher´s challenges in our society". I just hope I´ll at least have a chair to sit on.
Wil spend tomorow with Julia whose exam is right after mine.
Please press your thumbs. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home