A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Birthday Girl!

Happy 22nd Birthday, Jule! I wish you all the best for baby Ella and everything you wish for! I love you!

Sitting in the Library again. Luckily, Ines, Pamela and Mia are with me an we can take our breaks together. I haven't even read half of what I have to for ym exam and I'm really scared now. I have tomorrow and Thursday morning left to get in my head whatever is possible. Urgh. Wish this would be over already!

I found out my Mom and sister found this blog!:) (Normally not many people visit my website) Now I actualy have to start paying attention to what I'm writing here!

Tonight is Jule's birthday party. I hope I'll be able to enjoy it a little. I won't go home too early so I can get up on time tomorrow to study!

Greetings to Annelie with my former hostfamily in New Jersey. I'm so happy things are working out for you and that your happy!
Bye for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home