A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Girls night out!

Hey!
Couldn´t write for a couple of days as I have no internet at home and I haven´t been at Andy´s house for a while....I´m writing from the library here, I have to study Linguistics as the exam is next Thursday. I don´t know how I´ll pass but I´ll try at least. It wouldn´t be a problem if I had started earlier.
Thursday I spent all day at school with Ines and Regine picked us up at 6.30pm to go to Maddy´s house. We had a fun night, cooking Chinese food and eating chocolate cream after. Of course we also talked a lot about Maddy´s first baby due in March. She is still so skinny, just a little hint of a baby belly..:) She´ll find out what she´s going to have on Monday. I´m guessing it´s a boy. Can´t tell you why, just a feeling.
Yesterday was sleeping day, I was so tired after staying up late on Thursday. At 6pm I went to Frauke to help her moving in into her new apartment. There were so many people there to help so it didn´t take long and I was home by 8. Andy stopped by and I went to bed early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home