A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Commit your works to the Lord...

Im so exhausted. Tomorrow is my exam and due to headaches I coulnd´t study anymore today. It´s a 50 % chance I´ll pass. It really depends what he´ll be asking me. Tomorrows verse is:
Commit your work to the Lord and then your plans will succeed. Proverbs 16:3
I immediately felt relieved when I read this. Áfter all it´s not the end of the world if I fail.

Went to Jule´s bithday party yesterday. I was so tired I coulnd´t really enjoy it. I felt sorry about that...by 9 pm I just wanted to go home and I just felt overwhelmed by everything that was going on. Kept thinking "It´s a little bit too much to take right now."
Saw new ultrasound pictures of Maddy´s baby. So amazing to see this.
I´m kind of dreading the new semester. By next Friday I´ll be ready for vacation but then it just begins. I can already picture myself collapsing over Christmas at home, not having any energy to listen to other people or really relate to them. That was the situation last year. I was caught up in my own thoughts and the result was people felt I wasn´t interested in them.
I have to figure out a way not to get overwhelmed by school, work and people around me.
Will start meeting my cell group soon. I always like going there, having dinner together and then sing and talk about how things are going.
Please keep your fingers crossed for tomorrow, 3 pm. I´ll let you know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home