A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Aargh!

I´m so disappointed right now! I called opodo.de this morning to reschedule my flight for March and there are no spots available anymore! It´s more than 3 months earlier! Oh man! I really wanted to help out. Then I thought I could cancel the old flight, book a new one and have my Hostmom pay the difference of the costs. Well, obviously there are not flights at all, i can´t even book an entirely new one! WHY? I wanted this so bad!
Have to wait and find out what Pat thinks about all this.

AuPair-Meeting was nice yesterday. There were only 4 girls, Heike and me. We went to Andy´s diner and had some drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home