A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Julia and me!:)

It´s over! My exam in History as yesterday in the late afternoon, I passed with a B+ and now I´m so relieved that I don´t even know what to do with myself around here now! I spent the day with Julia whose exam was right after mine. We tried to eat some spaghetti, tokk a little walk and went to school then. Mia also came and we waited together. I was not as bad as I thought, even though my performance in Medieval History wasn´t good at all. I kind of knew that before, though. I´m so happy everything is okay now. Now I just have to straighten out all the classes for next week, get a presentation so I can´t be kicked out and then I´ll be happy.
After the exam I went to Petra´s house. Her baby Pelaiah has grown so much and he is so cute...Lisett was there also, we had dinner, talked and prayed before I went to Andy´s house where I am right now. Being an early bird, he woke me up this morning even though we didn´t go to bed before 1.30am. Talked to Merlina in PA to tell her my good news.. Yay!:):)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home