A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday....

Hey everyone!
I still can´t believe my exams are over! I feel very tired and took a nap with Andy this afternoon. I had a nice day yesterday. I went out to get new binders, folders, crayons and markers for school, watched a little bit of TV and then met Julia and her friend Julia in Kreuzberg where we went to a very good Indian restaurant for dinner. It as very nice! They have this bread that looks like a ball, as if it´s been pumped up with air. It looks unny and tastes delicious. I´ll ask my parents to go there with me when they are here in November.
I was home pretty early and watched a little bit of "Forrest Gump" with Andy, but we both had trouble staying awake long enough so we jus went to bed.
This morning we went to Nazareth church here around the corner. we both really liked the service and the pastor, so we decided we will go there on a more regular basis.
Also, I arranged a meeting with Anja. We haven´t seen each other in months and so Im looking forwar to seeing her next Sunday.
I´m nervous about having to got to that school tomorrow as an intern. Nobody cares about me there, I don´t even know which class I´ll be attending. Grg. Also, I have to buy readers and order books for my german classes, start my pilates course and go to Swedish class...It´s going to be a busy day. I have to remember to take it slow and breathe from time to time....
Also: Good luck for you exam, Pammy! I know you can do it! I´ll be thinking of you!
Have a quit Sunday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home