A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Monday, November 22, 2004

Doing the happy "flight dance"...:)

I just booked a new flight! It´s so great! I´m now flying out of Frankfurt on Saturday, February 19th and I´ll be back on March 19th 2005! One whole month in America! I´m so happy! Andy helped me dealing with the stupid internet and hundreds of flights that didn´t work out. I didn´t want to change planes in NYC as 80% of Philly-NYC flights get cancelled anyway...and so it took a while to find a suitable flight! I´m SSSSSSSOOOO happy! I realized a couple of days ago that part of my heart just has been left in America! I get to help Annelie with the kids! Yes.
Okay, I´ll stop now, I guess you get my point.
Talked to one of the teachers at my highschool today, she´ll also let me teach her 8th graders, so I have all the hours together that I´ll be needing. Great! The only thing is, that a lady from university has to come and check on my during one of the classes I´m teaching and I´m dreading the fact she might not be able to come the day I arranged with the teachers now. Somehow I always find something to worry about....:) Drama queen....
I´m at Andy´s right now, him and Basti are making dinner....I have to prepare my presentation for tomorrow and then I´ll just go to bed, I guess!
I love you guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home