A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Friday, November 26, 2004

Being thankful....

Even though we don´t celebrate Thanksgiving here in Germany, I want to write down what I´m thankful for....
~Andy, who shows an amazing patience with me and who loves me for who I am. He makes me the luckiest person in the world.
~my friends here in Berlin and at home, who make me laugh so much and accept my flaws and mistakes
~my family, in Waldshut, Bühl and in America - I love you all so very much
~Petra, who helps me stick with Jesus
~the fact I can study here in Berlin
~going to America next year
~Christmas!:)
~sunny days
~good movies
~people who show compassion and go out of their way for others

K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home