A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Weekend! (35 days remaining!)

Hey everyone! Hope you all have a nice weekend! I´m not doing anything special around here. Last week´s weather was so crazy...first we had about 15 degrees and now it´s freezing cold again.....
Had a nice week...Met with Jule, Ines, Regine, Maddi, Frauke..... we already know the waiters at the italian place near the school..his name is Cosimo and he started to give us discount and everything...we always have a lot of fun talking to him...)
School was better this week....After last week´s boredom I though I was going to die until 02/19, but this time it was a lot better. Five more weeks to go till AMERICA! I really should be working for school, but so far, I´m not..unfortunately...
I went to work yesterday, stopped at the Dussmann after to get some books and birthday cards
..then I went to Jule´s to play with the baby again.... Today I went to Julia & Julia´s to have breakfast which was a lot of fun. We discussed Jen& Brad´s breakup and the death of german fashion designer R. Moshammer....
Now I´m at Andy´s...
Tomorrow we´re planning on attending church and then I´ll meet Ines to go to her fitness club "Elixia" to check it out. I might join after I come back from America...it´s very expensive so I still have to think about it some more.
Martin (my stepfather) had surgery this week. He had his "Gallenblase" to be removed. Thankfully he´s doing fine now.
Special greetings go to SARAH today who´s HOPEFULLY busy writing her thesis!:) Good luck, sweetie, I´m thinking of you and I hope you´ll come to Berlin SOON!:)
So much for today..
Love,
berlin girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home