A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy new year!

Hi everyone, I hope you all landed safe and sound in 2007! I had - and it is very rarely that I say this - a GREAT New Year´s Eve in Basel, Switzerland with my girls.
There were 10 of us for Sarah-Mee´s bachelorette party. Of course, Sarah-Mee as the bride, Sandi as her maid of honor, Barbara, Katja, Riki, Merlina and me from our old school, Kathrin and Lucia, Swiss friends of Sarah-Mee´s and Maggie, Merlinas friend from Minnesota.
We had Raclette, drank wine and champagne, went out to the Middlebridge of Basel to watch the official fireworks and had a ton of fun. I went back to the apartment with Maggie around 3 am, we talked until the others got home around 4 and went to bed then.
Card reader for pictures is at home, I´ll put them on tomorrow, they are great!:)
I´ll be on my way back to Berlin tomorrow around noon.
Can´t wait to see Regine soon - and, of course, the other girls.

All the world´s happiness, joy and love to you in 2007. I know it´s going to be a very special year for me. I hope you can say the same thing.
Love, Kathrin

2 Comments:

At 4:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too. I'm glad you had fun. Most of the time New Years's sucks, I think, so it's always good to do something different for NE's.

 
At 12:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

liebe kathrin,

auch dir ein glückliches 2007 - ich bin mir sicher, es wird ganz besonders!

liebe grüße von
daniela (wisdom)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home