A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Monday, December 25, 2006

mid-christmas note

..I´ll be going to my Dad`s house tomorrow. I´m looking forward to it. I´ll see my uncles and of course my Dad and his family.
Andy and I decided on the food for the wedding today.
We also talked about food for the champagne reception immediately following the ceremony and all the details about the night before.
Everything is coming together now.
We ordered more of the napkins with the white polka dots.
Andy and I will order stickers for the giveaways (with flower, names and date of the wedding) and think about the table arrangements.
We went to church last night and this morning which was the best part about christmas this year. Well, I also got nice presents. My Mom bought me a pearl necklace and earrings to wear on the wedding.

I would just LOVE to have seat covers. Just plain whits ones, no bows, nothing else. Who´s getting them for me?

Love from the South.

Kathrin

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo Kathrin,

nach deinen letzten Einträgen bin ich nun völlig gefrustet. Da habe ich gerade den Stress von Weihnachten und der standesamtlichen Trauung hinter mir, da muss ich schon lesen, dass deine Hochzeit im Mai so ziemlich komplett geplant ist, während für meine eigentlich nur das Datum steht! Oh no!
Aber das ist mein großes Projekt in diesen Ferien, nur leider kann ich erst anfangen, wenn Corey uns mal endlich jemanden sucht, der die Ceremony macht. Bevor ich nämlich nicht weiß, ob wir jemanden haben, der da Zeit hat und wann genau, geht ja leider nichts. Aber meine Einladungen sollte ich jetzt langsam mal designen, zumindest die Save the Date Karten für die USA-Leute. Da mache ich mich jetzt gleich mal dran...
SChreib bitte weiterhin so viel, was du schon alles erledigt hast, das ist dann vielleicht ein Tritt in den Hintern für mich...

Viele Grüße, Julia
P.S. Ja, ich habe Coreys Nachnamen angenommen...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home