A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Back in Berlin (-4,6 kg)

Hello everyone!
I´m back in Berlin! I spent yesterday packing, talking to my Mom, cleaning up the guest room and then we went downtown to take my brother to the hair dresser and just do some window shopping.
Everything went well at the airport even though I hate Basel-Airport...they do a lot of renovation and stuff and everything is out of order or disorganized. Anyway, my luggage was exactly 19,6 kg, so the lady at check in had no reason to complain whatsoever!:)
A. picked me up shortly before 11 pm and we went home and straight to bed.
This morning I went to work and to Dussmann/Karstadt after. Merlinas birthday card has to be sent out soon. I also got some nice decoration mugs to put spices in and grow them on the window sill...very nice.....temperatures are still low but maybe I can force the spring to come by just pretending it already has!:)
The scale showed -4,6 kg this morning. Yay!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home