A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Lazy days...(21 days to go!)

Hey! Time for my Saturday night update that has kind of become a habit around here..:)
Let me start with last Sunday: As I had mentioned, Anja stopped by and we talked a little bit. I also spoke to Krissi on the phone, so it was like a small AuPair revival...Andy wanted me to watch "Indiane Jones" with him but I found it so boring that we didn´t finish watching it but went to bed early instead.
Monday would have been a perfect day to work for school...but the TV won the battle....so I spent the day doing absolutely nothing! I stayed at Andy´s, Basti came home from work early so we had some tea and watched TV at night.
Tuesday I went to work, as usual. They have so much to do right now, they could really use me fultime!:) I burned CD´s (finally I learned how to do that!) and copied tons of skripts for Mr. Rannacher. After that was school where I met Mia who gave me a ride home as I skipped the last class.
I didn´t do anything special at night, just watched some Friends and went to bed early.
Wednesday I went to school, we had a very interesting class where we learned about the new school curricula here in Berlin. I met with Jule and the baby at the Italian place after. We had thought Ines, Frauke and Madeleine would show up there, too, which also had been the original idea of Jule coming there at all...but it turned out Ines had to work, Maddi overslept and didn´t feel well and Frauke hadn´t thought we would really meet. So Jule and I had lunch and went to her house pretty soon...we had cake and I played with Sophie while Jule did get some things done....after that I went to Petra´s for bible group. It was very nice, as usual. We are now planning a meeting with the men in ourlives! Paul, Thomas and Andy. Hopefully it´ll work out before I´ll leave for America. When I got back from Petra´s I had to prepare my presentation on the Nazi curriculum in the 30´s and so I was very busy till late.
I finished everything up Thursday morning, got my favorite magazine on the way to school and then went to the ZEDAT to print out my handout and my presentation. After that I headed to the library to copy everything for the class. Applications for the "German as the second language" programm can now be turned in, so I got the sheets to fill in and got everything ready so I can apply on Tuesday.
After the presentation that went very well I met Maddi and Frauke in the cafeteria...before that I spent one hour at the library getting started on the synopsis of my school internship which is due soon.
After the last class I went home where Andy made dinner. We had planned t go to the movies but it turned out to be too late anyway.
Friday was busy: I cleaned up at home, went to work for three hours and the had an iSt-AuPair-Interview with 3 applicants. When I got home I was exhausted, but finally we made it to the movies to see "Napola". I liked the movie! I spoke to Sarah on the phone, she asked me to bring some stuff for her from America....I also found out where I can buy the things Annelie asked me for...school stuff is still bothering me a lot. We´ll see how it´s going this week.
Today Andy and I went to the post office this morning and did nothing special...winter sports were on TV and finally my favorite soccer club won!:)
Hope you´re all well!
Love from me!
Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home