A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Babysittind Day

As friends of Paul and Petra are getting married today, I´ll take care of Pelaiah, now almost 13 months. He´s so cute, a totally different child than Sophie....He can sit, crawl and stand up on his own...and he loves lights and books!:) I hope I can get him to take his nap...seems to be a bit tricky..we´ll see.
Andy is working at Sarah´s house today, we hope he´ll be ablte to finish up the project by tonight...
I lost one of the little "plates" from my laptop yesterday and got so pissed about it. There´s not one day I don`t lose something.I didn´t even want to finish the "Tatort" and went to bed pretty early.
Also started my first Hausarbeit on my new desk with the broken laptop. grr.
Sent SMS with Regine who´s still in Danmark. I can´t wait for her to be back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home