A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Friday, September 02, 2005

Lost and found...

Today didn´t start any better than yesterday. Ever since I moved and Andy built up my bed frame again it keeps collapsing - like last night...I mean, not really collapsing, but kind of...not nice to stay in there, then.
Have to work on that soon.
I went to the town hall to get registered - everything went fine, I just had to wait about 10 minutes.
Then I thought that after lsing my ring from Andy and my watch during the moving process I also had lost my new white sweater. Luckily it turned out to be at Petra´s where I spent the day yesterday. That cheered me up again!:)
Andy just got home with Chinese - we´ll eat on the balcony now!:)
I guess I´ll be back later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home