A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Just can´t think of a title.....(-4,8)

So, Wednesday again, hm? Not much is going on right now. I´m off from school, Andy ist working....I should be, too, but I´m just not. So, nothing new at all!
Sun is shining brightly, but temperatures are holding on to winter, not changing to spring. Maybe for my birthday?
I´ll meet Ines in Kreuzberg at 12 am today and go over to Jule´s after - haven´t seen anybody of my girls since I got back from my parents a week ago.
Well, I did have coffee with Maddi and little cute Hanna on Monday which was very nice.
I decided to join a sports club yesterday- I´m so excited! Ines is already a member and will help me to get in - hopefully in the beginning of April or something. Then I can start moving!

Andy and I went to see "Brokeback Mountain" on Thursday last week. Very strong movie, very touching, much more than I thought it would be. As for the topic - I´m torn.

How are you?

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home