A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Another day in Sweden

God morgon everyone! Merlina and I are enjoying the fact that she is off from school today, so we slept in and plan top take it easy for the rest of the day today!:)
Yesterday was a pretty tough day! I went to class with Merlina from 10am to 3pm. She has Science this week so apart from some things on Isaac Newton I didn't even try to understand what was said. It was still very interesting to see the people and to get an idea about the program Merlina is in. I brought my book for my one-to-one-tutorium next semester and I read one chapter which gave me a sense of happiness as I finally managed to get at least something done for school...
For lunch we went to get falaffel - theres kebab and falaffel carts here everywhere and it was very yummy.
After the lecture Merlina had a meeting with the other students in her class - they were talking about elections for the student council etc. Another meeting with the environmental acitivities group followed. It was held at Hannas house, she is a swedish girl and actually a friend of Anja. They met in France like a zillion years ago and now she's here and actually met Merlina. It's a small world after all....:-)
Well, I was just listending to all the plans the group has to raise awareness for environmental issues....we ate a ton of junk which also ended uo being our dinner as I was stuffed after cake, chips and chocolate....:-)
At 7 we headed to Merlinas swedish class which reminded me a lot of my swedish class at Volkshochschule in Berlin....:-)
Well, I have to hop in the shower now so we can leave to go shopping a bit in Karlskrona!:-)
Bye for now, this is to be continues=d.
Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home