A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Friday, March 24, 2006

first spring signs..?

Yesterday was such a beautiful day outside - still cold, but I loved being outside while I was going grocery shopping and taking a little walk...
I spend the day cleaning the apartment and I really opened all the windows to let the air blow through! Very nice!:)
Anja came over at 5.30 pm - we haven´t really had time to talk in a long time and I was very nice to catch up on each other! Andy treated us to a delicious Spaghetti Bolognese (WW-compatible, of course :)) and then we watched "Cheaper by the dozen" and had some snacks!
Andy got home late andwe just fell into bed!
I met with Ines on Wednesday - we had breakfast at Morgenland and went to Jule´s after. Very nice!:)
Right now I´m off to Petra´s to take care of Pelaiah again. Nice!:) I´m picking him up from music class, take a walk a put him down for a nap.
Have a great day.
Kathrin
P.S. Janini - welcome to Germany again! Have a great time with Dominic!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home