A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Crazy week

Last week has been very crazy. I actually started wrtiting an entry a couple of days ago but simply didn´t have the energy to finish it - I was just too exhausted!
I spent all of last week´s evenings on my desk until 1 am - I had to read two novels, prepare a presentation and write an essay for last Friday. I spent the whole day at school untill 6pm plus the evening at the movie theatre with Andy. We watched this really annoying movie "The daVinci Code" - I really had been looking forward to watching this movie, but it was just a huge disappointment! Very boring with lame, shallow chracters. Gosh!
Yesterday I had "Examencolloqium" - it´s always weird to be at school on a Saturday.
I spoke to my professor (he will be my final thesis advisor also) and hopefully I´ll be able to line out tpoics for my exam in the follwing weeks. I have to decide on a definite title for my paper plus three other topics concerning drama, lyrics and prose in different epocs of literature history.
All that gets pretty overwhelming already now. I´m so scared!
Last weekend my parents came to Berlin. Mom treated me to a very nice visit at H&M and we also went to Potsdam as my parents had never been there. It was all very nice - we had dinner at "12 Apostel" and enjoyed our time together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home