A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finally summer?

The sun is actually out today - unbelievable!:)
I don´t have to leave here until 3 this afternoon, so I chose to put on a skirt (one of my new ones) with the hope the weather stays like that until later today!
I still haven´t done much for my presentation which is due this aternoon. Well, that´s me again, hugh?
I skyped with Anni and the kids on Monday - Kayla kept asking me when I ´ll be coming back, singing how much she loves me, it was so cute!:) Made me sad on the other hand, too. I wish I could fly to Jersey this summer....but I guess Jenny is holding up for all of us german girls!
I fnished the B. Lebert - book yesterday - I really liked it though the end was a bit disappointing - but also, this is how I feel about most books, so it doesn´t really matter, I guess.
I met with Heike for Lunch yesterday and we talked over the AuPair Preparation Workshop we´ll have on Saturday. This reminds me I have to call Krissi to see when she´ll be in Berlin on Saturday. I went to pick up a "Schein" at my professors office and went home after. So not much has happended!
Andy just left to get rolls - then I have to start working!:)
Love, Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home