A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What I got in Karlskrona today:

- brown pants - half fancy, okay for every occasion
- grey sweatshirt with hood, but not one of these huge shirts that look like tents, but a tight one. I read you hav to have one of those, so it was "necessary" to spend money on it...Really!:-)
- blue-white-striped 3/4 sleeve shirt, very lovely
- pullover in petrol colour, very good looking
- a brownish skirt with brown waistband, lovely also!!!:-)

plus:
swedish collegeblock
plastic thing to store paper in and attach to a folder
olive natural skin care products

Very tired now, again very stuffed with junk, but also very happy.
Merlina and I spend the rest of ther afternoon cutting her hair here in the bathroom, surfing online and reading magazines.
Easy-going and very nice...

I'll take the bus/train to Copenhagen Airport at 10.50am tomorrow morning. Merlina has to be in school by 8am anyway. I might shop some more at the airport.:-)

Pamy and Ines are coming over on thursday. Also I have to be at work Thursday morning by 9 am and got to school afterwards.
Bad conscience is knocking at my door constantly.

I'll be back soon,
Love, Kathrin

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry put my comment from today on an older post from you...the one from saturday I think
Greetings, Jenny :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home