A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Busy..(-5,3 kg)

I have to write an entire paper until tomorrow morning, 10 o´clock. I´m meeting with the girls who are writing the other parts of the paper at 11 and we have to hand it in then. It sucks. I cleaned the apartment, watched some FRIENDS and now I have to start working. I´ll have an interview for iSt at 4. Not much time left, I guess.

Andy and I will be in Ahlbeck on Usedom for my birthday (30./31.03.). He asked me if I wanted to go there after we had discussed going to Hamburg or even out of the country for a short trip. I really liked the idea and we found a beautiful hotel.

I handed in a small assignment plus a paper in DaF, both of which I wrote on the weekend, I organized the majority of last semesters folders and wote lists with everything that needs to be done until school starts again. A lot!

Alright, I better get going.
Love, Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home