A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sigh...:)

I´m feeling good right now!:) Spring is trying to get through and I made plans with Andy to go to Ikea soon to buy chairs and a table for the balcony....:)
I went to work this morning around 8.30am and I actually stayed there until 2.30pm...
After that I finally got a "swiffer" at DM, and it works just fine....(we can´t really mop our wooden floor, but vacuuming is also not enough to really get it clean...so thiese dry or damp cloths are just the right stuff!:))
I did laundry, cleaned up, Andy cooked and I still have some points left for tonight! I think I´ll treat myself to some nice cookies then!:)
Bag is packed for the shore, I´m very excited!
Also talked to my Mom - she might come to my Dad´s house next week when we´re celebrating my paternal uncle´s 50th birthday! Yay!:)
I know all these is pretty regular stuff - it made me happy today anyway!

big hugs and please DO leave comments!:)
Love, Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home