A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...a lesson to learn...:)

I realized I didn´t really finish writing about the weekend at my Dad´s somehow....Anyway....
I went to Elixia again last night...INes had called me earlier and asked wether I wanted to go with her - she hadn´t planned on going originally, but it all turned out great!:) I did the crosstrainer for warm up (20 minutes), then the machines as the trainer showed them to me on Monday and then I wanted to try Cycling I. Well, let´s just say: I didn´t make it through! I was able to do the good half, but then I had to stop as I got dizzy and asumed that was not a good sign. Lesson learned, I GOT it. I´m in no shape whatsoever....:) Hope that changes soon, though.
I showered, went home and watched GA as every Tuesday...it´s starting to get twisted..:):)
Andy and I started watching Lord of the Rings III, but fell asleep halfway through.
Wel,, I´m on my way to the supermarket to get some stuff - I´ll meet Regine for lunch at 2pm and then head to Elixia Mitte for Pilates. Yay!:)

My love to you!
Kathrin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home