A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

...more successful....:)

..with Pilates!:)
I liked the class a lot - it´s hard to do and you can really feel that your whole body is working, but it doesn´t get your pulse up that high!:) I treated myself to a very yummy low-fat Subway sandwich plus fat reduced pudding after. A. is at g.´s to watch soccer, I am home alone. Watched some of "od bye, Lenin" and talked to Jule.

I´m looking forward to the AuPair meeting the weekend after Easter. Cathy ordered our Addcit- T-Shirts...can´t wait to get mine!:)

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds great!!

I always wanted to try Pilates. Gotta check with my local gym for a class...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home