A Wedding Story

~ Alles über Kathrin & Andy, das Leben in der schönsten Stadt Deutschlands und unsere Hochzeit am 25./26.5.2007~

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I´m off to Waldshut again...

..I´m all packed for tomorrow:
clothes, books, stuff for the flight, some wedding mags....
Jule and Sophie are happy and healthy, so we´re flying together tomorrow at 12.25pm.

The pastor called today. There will be a 50th wedding anniversary at our church the day of our wedding which means we can´t have the ceremony before 2pm which SUCKS BIG TIME. PLsu we´ll have old people snooping around the church cleaning up their mess while we´re in the ceremony. NO WAY!

We have to sort that out very soon, I certainly won´t have other people trampling around in the church while I´m exchanging vows with Andy. I need someone to decorate the church in the morning, set up tables for the champagne, make sure everything looks nice. Oh Jeeeeeeeeeeeeez!
I do hope this is not the beginning of bad luck and more problems.
I have to calm down. But this is exactly what I´m always afraid of.

Also, one question:
Do you guys have people (old, young, from the past or the present, alive or even dead) that you need to forgive something? Do you think there are people that need to forgive you?
In what circumstances does it make sense to bring up really old crap?
Do you feel things from the past are holding you back in a certain way? Have been thinking a lot about this lately.

Love

3 Comments:

At 9:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a deeeeep breath. Everything
will be fine. Just send them old people over here ot Florida. I'll take care of them.

RE the forgiving... That's a tough one. If you feel you really want this person back in your life and you need them to be with you to be happy, you should consider forgiving them I guess. If you hesitate and are not sure if you want to or can forgive them, leave it! And sometimes it makes sense ot to bring it up but to start all over again. It depends on what YOU want.

Does that make sense? I don't know.

 
At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recommend John MacArthur "The Power and Freedom of Forgiveness" or Nancy Leigh DeMoss "Choosing forgiveness". Sorry, I don't have time to leave a long comment.

 
At 6:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That anonymous was Nadine. I forgot I didn't have an account here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home